Tuesday 1 March 2011

Problem!!

Hi guys, I have just read an article that said that the American Revolution inspired the French Revolution not the other way around. This massively contradicts what we are saying in our presentation. I guess I will change my segment to say how the American Revolution inspired the French Revolution. I'm not sure if it would fuck up the rest of the presentation or not?
It’s a good article anyway, if anyone’s looking for a basic explanation for what caused the French Revolution, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. knew it would be damn a book lied to me :( this is gnna take some thinking maby we talk about marat and the french revalution then go "back in time" and see how the american revalution inspired the french and then forward in time to my bit lol. it meins we can keep the same order. lol nice save sam

    ReplyDelete